Are you a skilled craftsman, designer or other individual who shares our passion for going above and beyond the norm, and exceeding customer expectations? If so, we may have an employment opportunity for you. But first, we've got to make sure you're a good fit for us. To find out more about us and our strict standards for customer service, please review our "about us" page.
If you're a good fit for us, then this will describe you:
- Clean, neat and conscientious.
- Dedicated to serving the homeowner.
- A self-motivated individual who works well with others
- Willing to work early, stay late or both as needed to meet our customers' needs.
- A properly documented worker who is interested in a long-term position with a unique company.
We have the following positions open.
Pool Designer/Sales Position
Highly respected and well established North Texas pool builder looking for an experienced designer/sales person who enjoys working with high-end home owners and selling six figure+ projects. Our ideal candidate will have most or all of the following qualifications:
Applicant Skills/Experience for Senior Pool Designer/Sales Consultant
- Minimum of 1 year of sales experience selling swimming pools or other high ticket items or
- Degree in Landscape Architecture. Not required but a plus.
- Goal Oriented. Self-Motivated. Self-Starter.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Detail oriented with good organizational skills and time management skills a must.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Good listener. Must comprehend what clients want and capture notes for later use.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Desire to learn and continually improve your sales skills.
- Drawings skills with AutoCAD or Structure Studios a plus.
- Team player.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and email.
Job Description for Swimming Pool Sales/Design Consultant
- Manage pre-qualified leads from start to finish.
- Meet clients and perform yard evaluation, client evaluation, and record needed detail to properly design the project.
- Design and properly price project including educated recommendations of equipment, features, and materials.
- Conduct an in office presentation with clients to review design, answer all questions and close the sale.
- Create accurate written proposal and/or contracts and create videos for clients.
- Prepare construction technical drawings and all supporting docs to be permit ready.
- Meet with project manager to insure smooth transition from sales to construction.
- Conduct thorough follow ups with all leads sold or not.
Build and maintain relationships with architects, builders, realtors, and other referring professionals.
Send resume to:
To apply for other positions, fill out the application below and attach a résumé if desired. We will review your application and contact you, only if we have a position that will be a good fit for you